Canagan™ Dog Food - 'The Food of Their Ancestors' formulated to provide optimum nutrition, digestibility and flavour for your dog.
Canagan™ Scottish Salmon with Herring & Trout: Key Details
- Suitable for dogs of all ages including puppies from weaning
- Made in Britain with natural and wholesome ingredients
- 60% nutritious animal ingredients
- 40% vegetables & botanicals, vitamins & minerals
- Suitable for dogs at all life stages
- Scottish Salmon is a delicious source of digestible protein for building strong muscles, as well as a great natural source of Omega-3 fatty acids for brain development
- Sweet potato - a highly digestible premium source of slow-release energy, rich in anti-oxidants and a great source of soluble fibre
- Seaweed - provides a natural and valuable source of minerals which contain iodine to support thyroid function and control metabolism
- Marigold - stimulates white blood cell production and strengthens the immune system.
- Cranberry - is rich in Vitamin C and helps promote a healthy urinary tract
- Camomile is thought to reduce stress
- All ingredients are sourced and prepared to an equivalent human food grade standard
- No added artificial colourings, flavourings, preservatives of GM ingredients
- Pack size: 2kg (also available in a 6kg or 12kg pack)
Freshly Prepared Deboned Scottish Salmon (26%), Sweet Potato, Dried Scottish Salmon(10%), Dried Herring (8%), Peas, Potato, Dried White Fish (5.5%), Salmon Oil (5%), Freshly Prepared Trout (4%), Alfalfa, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Gravy (1.5%) Pea Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Seaweed, Fructooligosaccharides, Psyllium, Camomile, Peppermint, Marigold, Cranberry, Aniseed & Fenugreek.
- Crude Protein: 33.00%
- Fat Content: 17.00%
- Crude Fibres: 3.00%
- Crude Ash: 9.00%
- Moisture: 8.5%
- Omega 6: 3.06%
- Omega 3: 2.64%
- Calcium: 1.78%
- Phosphorus: 1.11%
Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Ferrous Sulphate, Monhydrate, Zinc Sulphate, Monohydrate, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous, Sodium Selenite.